Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe 2021
If a hot meal tickles your taste buds (and I am not talking about the temperature), then the buffalo chicken salad and pizza is the best recipe for you to learn.
The buffalo chicken salad and pizza have all the goodness of pizza combined into a spicy delicacy. The recipe is very easy to follow, and you can never go wrong with it.
It takes a reasonably short time to prepare this pizza, and you and your family will be enjoying this tasty and spicy treat in no time at all.
The ingredients include melted butter, skinless and boneless chicken that has already been cubed, a bottle of blue cheese that is often used as a salad dressing, a 16-inch refrigerated pizza crust, and a pack of mozzarella cheese.
Those who like even more spice can use Cayenne pepper sauce. All of these ingredients are very easy to find. You will, of course, need an oven and a baking pan, and a skillet in order to prepare this type of pizza.
You should assemble everything that you need beforehand in order to make sure that the cooking process goes smoothly.
The steps for preparing the Buffalo Chicken Pizza are very simple and straightforward. First, pre-heat the oven at about 425 degrees Fahrenheit, or about 220 degrees Celsius.
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Sandwich
- 3 cups lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. light ranch dressing (optional)
- Garlic Bread Ingredients
- calorie-free butter spray
- garlic powder
- garlic salt
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1 c. buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. buttermilk
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Assemble a bed of lettuce, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes, and any other veggies you’d like.
- Cook the bun from your sandwich in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost, with a paper towel between each piece. Once removed, spray with no-calorie butter spray and add garlic seasonings to taste. Toast in your toaster lightly.
- Meanwhile, cook your chicken breast for 90 seconds on a small plate. Remove to a cutting board and chop.
- Place hot sauce in a plastic baggie. Add your chicken, and shake to coat!
- Place coated chicken on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with light ranch, if desired. Serve with garlic bread, and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Salad and Pizza Recipe 2021
Then, you should unroll the pizza dough and put it in a lightly greased baking pan. The best baking pan should measure around fifteen inches, by ten inches, by one inch.
Bake the dough for about seven minutes, and then remove it. You can then brush the dough with about two tablespoons of buffalo sauce. You should sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the dough and then set it aside.
Take the cubed chicken and cook it separately in the skillet until the chicken pieces are no longer pink. You can spice it up with garlic, Cayenne pepper, and salt.
You should stir the chicken over medium heat in order to ensure that all the pieces are properly cooked. After the chicken has been properly prepared, you should spoon it over the pizza crust and cheese that you had prepared earlier.
Bake the pizza for about eighteen to twenty minutes or until the crust is golden brown and all the cheese has melted. You can choose to serve it with blue cheese dressing.
This pizza can be cut into about eight slices, and it can comfortably serve four people. You can be sure that everyone will enjoy this pizza, and you will get a number of requests to prepare it over and over again.
For some nutritional facts, you should know that one serving (which in our case is equal to two slices of pizza) has about three grams of fiber, 76 grams of protein, and about 218 milligrams of cholesterol.
This is my first time. With the recent Jenny Craig Simple Inspirations recipe contest underway, it prompted me to take a trip down memory lane and take a look at some of my past posts, specifically those related to volume.
For the first few days, I think I was taking photos with my point and click camera, in the kitchen at night, and it was a very different blogging experience overall.
Since then, the presence of a DSLR, the amazing tips I’ve learned from other lovely bloggers, and blogging lectures have really helped me improve my game (at least that’s what I like to think).
With that said, today’s recipe is a recreation of my Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread Salad, made with the Chicken Sandwich. Still delicious and a little prettier here.
Searches related to buffalo chicken salad recipe
- Healthy buffalo chicken salad recipe
- Crispy buffalo chicken salad recipe
- Shredded buffalo chicken salad recipe
- Chicken salad chick buffalo chicken salad recipe
- Buffalo chicken salad restaurant
- Buffalo chicken salad pioneer woman
- Fried buffalo chicken salad
- Buffalo chicken salad keto